1) Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
2) My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a
3) Hold a true friend with both your hands.
4) A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
5) I’ll lean on you and you lean on me and we’ll be okay.
6) If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend.
7) If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,so I never have to live without you.
8)A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
9)True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
10) Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
11) Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
12) Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
13) If all my friends were to jump off a bridge,I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.