As all of us know a person who knows English has 4 skills all together: Writing, reading, listening and speaking. There are lots of English learners who can’t speak efficiently! Actually they didn’t improve this skill. Here are some tips that can help anyone wanting improve his speaking.
- Participate at panel discussions or in English class. Don’t be shy! Try to talk even if you think you may make mistake. Be brave at expressing your idea however, others laugh at you. And when others laugh at you because of your mistake don’t get annoyed or depressed. You should think in this way: “Even if I talk wrongly and slowly I have to talk because I paid money to talk. I am here to make mistake and if I don’t make mistake I won’t learn anything.”
- If you are too shy and you are embarrassed of talking in public, talk when you are alone with yourself or a mirror. Little by little you’ll forget your embarrassment.
- Now you can speak! You should be talkative. Tell whatever you want. If you don’t have anything to say, tell lies!
- Talk English anywhere you can. For example on the way of home with your friend.
- If you want to speak very well you should be a good listener. Watch English TV and radio. It can help you to understand what your mistakes are at speaking the language.
- Find a native friend. You can find lots of native friends at chat rooms.
- join some webs which you can speak English language freely like: www.sharetalk.com
People are different at learning new language. I hope these tips help at least 1 person who has problem with speaking.